Thursday, June 29, 2006

2+ years of Experience in Blogging (post concept from VK)

After reading my peer bloger's article 2years of Blogging by VK, I also thought of putting the similar post since I am senior to VK ;) by 7 days!

I remember, the people who seeded me the thoughts of blogging are Manoj,Nirmal raghavan and VK as well. These guys in our class knows about tweaking the web and PCs, used to discuss about this. So just i was hearing the term blog and as usual i put my enthu in learning about that and start maintaining weblogs.

Initially i thought when i bekame Grandfahter, then I can show to grandson all my memories, my thoughts, my pics and my funny happenings in my life. To be frank, really I dont know the immense power of blogging which has revolutionized currently the Web 2.0 Era as a Virtual Journalist, Marketing Executive, Advertiser, A good social media and in many forms (epadi blog palla parimangalalu thirinchitu irukku ;)

I was really admired by so many people in this blogosphere who writes technical stuff, entertainment and other thigns. But I dint consider myself in any of those categories, bkasu i think i never bloggd consistently, no niche areas, readers simply digested my blog posts! :(

But I am looking for some good areas to blog in near future, will see whether it happens or (vazhakam pola floppu dhaananuu, ahem!:)

Actually yen blog endha nilamaiku enaiku webla ulavikitu irukku na, the main reason behind that is the ppl who motivated me in reading my blog posts(andha naalu peru dhaan). Yeah I am proud to write about my peer bloggers, who are very superior than me in their writings! I will jot down them,
1. Manoj - A creative person who thinks simple and make it attractive! this guy is very famous in PEC for his FLASHy stuff!

2. VK - Kewl guy who has lot of potential in writing tamil blog posts, good sense of humor in his writings, a gud presentation skills in his posts attracted blog readers(andha naalu peru dhaan machi ;)

3. Muruga - Intelligent, consistent guy who posts in all aspects of life and delivers some good message through his blogs, used to give good reviews about movies.A different insight to his blog posts.

4. Prathiba - My student, I remember I taught abt her Blog (kochikadha pa, summa oru build up dhaan!). She picked up very well thru her amazing sentence flow and use of English (novel padikara peter ponnu, jst kiddin:). Her posts are awesome and she is very good in content management. A good narrator,though!

*. Emerging Blogger - Satish => Same as case 4 ;). a good frnd of mine also started blogging recently, though he was not consistent in his early writings. Now he started again and doing very well through his sense of humor(kaka kaka post) and good advise blog posts ;)

Some of my picks in my 2years of blogging!

1. Joined HCL
2. Reached Hyderabad
3.My birthday wishes, May,2005
4. PUDHUcherry
5. Art of Living - My Yoga class
6. My Hyderabad Residency
7. Blog paithiyum
8. Blogging and Viral Marketing
9. PEC life
10. My Web 2.0
[ok i will stop with this!]

Cheers

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

machi just a correction:
my first blogpost dates "Tuesday, June 08, 2004" whereas urs is "Tuesday, June 22, 2004"

So I think my blog is senior to urs by 2 weeks and to manoj by 14 hours and 05 mins

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Hariks said...

I also started seeing you guys only and most importantly writing posts consistently. Definitely this a good repository of our past.

blog vaazhga. :)

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi guys.. Very interesting to see ur blogs. I didnt have net connection in my previous project. I have started my account very recently. Hope I will continue to blog and reach a stage where I can run a flashback and give a quick highlights like U guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home