Monday, May 01, 2006

pa-thet-ic

One of the most pathetic days in my life... 30th Apr 2006
The day I lost my bike!

You are very careless!
Dont you have common sense to bring your bike back to your home?
Are you drunken that day! why did u leave there itself?
No porupu in handling things, you are spendthrift, kassu oda arumai theriyala!

Epadi ellam ennakku paratugallam pathakengulam vandha vannam irundhadhu netru,
30th apr,2006. Yup! I left my bike on 28th Apr, 2006 in front of Hotel Akshaya, which is near to my house and forgot to take back to home..
The next day morning 3.00AM, we were set to journey to SriSailam(waterfalls) - Mallelle thirtham (will write abt this one in nxt post). So totally out of sync with the other things and i m narrowed towards the trip.

Get..Set...Go... the whole day went.. 29th apr was coming to end...
we reached hyderabad....
Next day morning, i.e.,30th apr my frnd askd my bike key to go to shop. I gave it and he cald me immediately saying that "Hey where did u park the bike, it was not there in our usual place!"

I was very cool in my answer! oh i see, then it should be before Hotel Akshaya da!
then he rushed there and i was running to the hotel...
But bike was not there, it was around some 11.45am on 30th apr.
Frustrated, but my energy levels are not that much low, thinking about insurance and all those stuff. I guess i was very comfortable in handling that situation and not even a sigh though!

Was calling my friend(he knows telegu) to enquire the nearer people. But he is not reachable, we tried asking in our own language Hindegu ( we call it as Hindi+Telegu) bcoz we dont know any language proper! but only one reply came at first, we shut our shops at 10,11 itself. We dint notice any vehicles here...

Slowly losing the confidence in getting my vehicle.. thot of approaching nearest police station. but parallel thoughts were about NOC, about gettin my Insurance for the vechicle n all those stuff..

Still i kept cool in handling things n some fone calls to my house n to my friend who is an Sub Inspector in Pondicherry for seekin soem clarifciations. My telegu frnd came and we are approaching Chandanagar policestation and they said this is not comin in our sector. So we moved to miyapur police station and gave our complaints!

Everythign was done, i finalised myself thats all everything over, there will be no chance for getting my bike back! avalavo dhaan katham katham...! time is now 3.00pm, still i dint hav my lucnh felt very hungry! went to house, had curd rice n pickles and gone for a nap!

All happens bcoz of my one n only attitudes - careless! no porrupu! no presence of my mind! lack of sincerity!

i dunno where i m headin into this world!
It goes on...

- itz my life
mouly

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger KP said...

Sorry for u..but i came to know there are people worser than me..But people having absence of mind are supposed to be extra-ordinary genius like Einstein..But how did u come back from the hotel without your bike..Take care of the keys properly and have a good story to tell the insurance people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home