Sunday, April 02, 2006

My SiteMeter Statistics!

Just I was looking my Sitemeter Referrals page, just to see the user search patterns and how web users navigating n coming to my blog (freeya vidu mamu, ellam oru build up dhaan! i know only some 5-6 persons visit my blog, irundhalum endha statistics ellam oru sceneku dhaan ;)

I saw some users visited my blog from Google search, MSN search. We guys had a trip long back in Hyderabad and the talk of that trip was the famous dialog "Enna kodumai saravanan" edhu. So we guys just writing in our blog about this. And this was one of the top links in MSN search, cool! See MSN search results just by searching "enna kodumai saravanan".

One of my current interesting news topic is Zeitgeist (user search pattern). The current post is more related to this Zeitgeist.

See this interested tamil post to know about March month user zeitgeist.

~Itz My Life

Note: Thanks to Sitemeter for letting me know all the statistics.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

enna kodumai Mouly ithu

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger KP said...

r u tellin that if i give key word "enna kodumai ithu" it goes to ur blog!! how sad!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home