Sunday, April 02, 2006

Podcasting

Radio(AM)->Radio(FM)->Audio tapes->Audio CDs->Audio streaming in Web->==>now Podcasting

In my childhood days, I used to hear radio in the morning when I was getting ready for my school. Thats one of the program, we all in our family used to hear, "Indru Oru Thagaval" by Thenkachi Swaminathan, because when I look into this term Podcasting suddenly i remember that day that program! simply amazing! very short interesting stories which have big morale in it! (epadi dhaan naamu orula oru alllu, he used to start like this....:)



Podcasting is the distribution of audio files using RSS or Atom technology.
We can listen these podcasts using our mobile devices, PCs or Laptops.
want to know more, clickwiki

Do you wanna know more about Podcasting, dont wait!
Goto iPodder site
and download the ipodder software. Subscribe to any of the RSS feeds that has Podcasts, thats it!

Enjoy Podcasting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home