Sunday, April 23, 2006

One Up in Hyderabad

Apr 23, 2005 - Landed in Hyderabad Domestic Airport
Oru varudhirku munbu.... (readers are advised to go thru the old article for better understanding of the below one...

Indru, Apr 23, 2006

One of the fastest years in my life, that i cant simply forget for life time. Shift in company, shift in living place, shift in language, shift in work culture, shift in personal life and shifts continue to shift... (shiftooo shift!)
But if I view this past 1 year through a sifter, it was so many! A total juxtaposition!
yeah! no single thing stopped me in doing whatever i want! (i mean here my work!)
Work is very cool and work culture is cooler. So comfortable in working!
And more comfortable in home, spent some good time with roomies all the time in playing. Started in TCS and currently going with Microsoft. We used to play almost every week that 99% of software engineers not doing! that way I m very lucky!
Kudos to my Roomies!
Apart from that met many people here in Hyderabad and got many inspirations from them. Would like to mention all those, so that I can recollect their names in future :D
Bala (kutti bala - roomie) & his frnds
Mugunthan (roomie) & his all frnds
Sakthi (ora frnds)
Raja (ora frnds)
Prathiba (ora frnds)
and the list goes on....

Well oru varsham epadiyo ottiyachu! will see how long i will be here...

-Itz my life

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger KP said...

Well..im so happy to be in that list..You too inspired me especially in the first lunch we had together.You are an interesting personality who takes life as it is and I am sure you will be always happy with ur attitude.All the best for your future endeavors

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Manoj said...

good ra machi... happy future life too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home