Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Art of Living

Hi all,

Jun 28-Jul 3 is one of the wonderful weeks in my life, I attended Art of Living
course conducted of Art of Living org. Really wonderful and so beautiful course
which taught me something fundamental to life that is not told in schools and colleges.

The 6 days, I saw the rising sun,yeah I woke up at morning 5AM (incredible for me).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And it went very well and learnt the key areas like,
1. Breathing exercises and Pranayama.
2. Positive Thinking.
and lot more...

To know more about this www.artofliving.org

Jai Gurudev..!!!
Mouly.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Gajan said...

JGD,

I have some friends in Pondi interested in taking the course. Will you please let me know whom they should contact for details.

Thanks and Have a great day !

Gajan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home