Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tagged by Prathiba Kalirengan

Three smells I love:
(1)I dont love any smells in particular (serious edhuvamae mindla varala) :(

Three smells I hate:
Refer (1)


Three movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Alaipayuthae (specifica evano oruvan pattukaga)
2. Anbae sivam (this is the movie i watched maximum number of times)
3. Terminal

Three fond memories:

1. All childhood games bambaram, gundu, golli, gilli, athula meen pudichadhu, neechal payirchi, kadaila sutadhu ;)
2. as usual college days
3. all days after 2004 in pondy

Three jobs I would love to have:

1.Hotel la waiter vellai (I still remember those days when i requested my father in 12th std school leave days, he refused my request :(

2. Cheif mentor, cheif architect, MD, CEO - any 1 of the above is ok for my own company ( tat company may be a potti kadai, or tea kadai or something but naan mudhalali.. hehehe)

3. Husband (typical indian house-husband)

Three things I like to do:
1. Stop thinking about life and future
2. Dont desire too much
3. Help as much people you can before you die

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Amma sambar with nv sidedish like fish fry, era fry
2. hyderabad non veg chik, mut
3. chennai vasantha bhavan (vadapalani branch) breakfast and dinner items

Three places I would like to be right now:
1. Pondicherry
2. US
3. UK

Three things that make me cry:
1. Friends oda pirivu
2. Distant frm family
3. when i see poor people who are lack of food, clothing n shelter

Three people to tag
1. KP (i m not like you, its not whether me checking you are reading my blog or not ;) just kidding)
2. Not (1)
3. VK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home