Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Mobile Upgraded..!!


Good news for all Callers to my mobile....
Yes I upgraded my mobile at last after not able to receive/make any calls from that!
Finally changed its battery and the panel, which costs around 500/- but the new mobile itself costs around 1800/-

I got many scoldings and many mocks from my friends, roomates for this mobile. But i still loving to keep this mobile, emotionally attached to it from the college time itself. Yes, i bought it in my third year in Kanniga parameswari store in Villupuram along with my friends, Kiruthi, Andrew. That was a nice moment!

Pesinen, pesinen, battery gali agum varai pesinen.
kadaisiyil mobile battery mothamaga out!

Now changed the battery without changing the mobile :P
I am planning to meet some museum people to get some place for my museum in the archaeology section. :D

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger KP said...

Mudhal Mobile
Mudhal kaadhal
Mudhal Mutham
Mudhal Vezhai


Idhellam maraka mudiyaadhu paaaaaaaa :p

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

மச்சி, இன்னுமாடா அந்த போனை விடல?

என்னது இது சிறுபிள்ளதனமாவில்ல இருக்கு

 

Post a Comment

<< Home