Thursday, October 05, 2006

Need Feedback...

All (andha naalu peru dhan ;)

I thought of redesigning my blog and also thinking about writing some good posts and consistent on that, will see how it goes. Before that I need some good feedback on my blog so far, pls answer the following questions through ur comments.

1. Are you comfortable with the content presentation, I mean the template here?
If no, what kind of template do you prefer my blog?


2. What kind of information you are expecting and you would like to see in my blog?

3. How frequent you visit my blog? (based on this q, my blog rate will increase :P)

4. Pls categorize the kind of posts you would like to see in my blog like movie reviews, technews, personal life, etc....

Also if you want to tell your feedback, pls do gtalk with me at chandru.mouly or do skype in the same id chandru.mouly. You can also do send me a detailed mail about your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback in advance,
-Itz My Life

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Hariks said...

ஒரு சந்தேகம்! நீ ப்ளாக் எழுதறயா? இல்ல எதாவது கோர்ஸ் எடுக்கறயா?

என்னா? இன்போஸிஸ்ல education & research dept. ஒவ்வொரு கோர்ஸ் முடிஞ்சதுகப்புறம் இப்படி தான் ஒரு பேப்பர்ல எழுத சொல்லி கேட்பாங்க. :)

ஒரு கேள்விய விட்டுட ...

Is the blog post (Course) useful to you?

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger iamchandru said...

@Muruga!

dei its not like that da, summa oru try pannan! btw u dint giv your feedback. pls drop ur feedbak man!
thx...

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

என்ன மெளலி, என்ன ஆச்சு?
1. no, this is a very common template. Needs to have a template which very rarely seen

I can say you can try find something new in http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

or create your own

2.all types of mixed content machi, from cinema to sports to tech

3.Atleast 3 times a week if i didn't subscribe ur RSS / Whenever u update the blog if do so

4.cine, tech, tamilcomedy, s/w work culture, photography, SQL tips

5. என்னடா அவ்ளோதானா?

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger KP said...

Well.. I want ur blog to credit $10 to my bank account everytime I visit it.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger iamchandru said...

@VK - Thanks for ur comments man! will try to incorporate ur fedbak!

@KP - Oops! very gud idea! but vil credit 10$ from ur account and debit to my account, puriyudha?
Give ur fedbak ma..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home