Monday, January 30, 2006

I me myself...

It was a party night! All of us, I mean we roomies were in Ginger court and was taking a Grand party for VK's birthday. That was a nice time guys, thanks to VK for a good party. In end of the day all were returned with our stomach full and also thinking about our bad behaviors/characteristics/principles/practices/psychology/habitats and whatever we call.



Self realisation - I believe its an utlimate matter to improve ourselves. That day we had a discussion on telling their bad things whay they have. And also at the next round others will tell about the individuals, like that it went fine.

All are allowed to tell their bad things and each one was coming up with a lot of things. Especially me, I was telling many things because I do realise myself more...
But others were telling me very few things that I need to improve,
1. Talking many things but failing to implement (Objection sustained... i too agree)
2. Good debtor, need to reduce it!
3. Over enthu :)

Good point outs by my roomies, they have given a chance to improve myself and be a practical person while tackling the things. It was a nice discussion guys...
Hope we have like this in our upcoming Taj treat by MS Bala :)

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Hariks said...

Definitely. Self-realization will refine a human. Self-realization is the key to civilization.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

let me see u r improvements

 

Post a Comment

<< Home