Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blogging and viral marketing


Bloggers Park contest, IRIS, IIM Indore


I used to write, scribble a lots of silly things in my blog!!!
Some of my posts have good hits, especially posts like
* new Cinema releases
* stories about personalities
* information on technical & general news-updates

I found this competition link in one of the participants blog and I wanted to make a try, this is a good eg I can give for "Viral Marketing"
This way many bloggers are also doing good blogging business at recent times.
Word-of-Mouth in the Blogosphere

When I was surfing in Google's blogsearch, I got all the hits and the participants who are participating for this great Blog event. The solid thing I can found from all the posts are "Recent trends in Blogging and Proven results, statistics n stuff!!!"
Out of all the participants, I loved blogging one of the sites very much and it also has interesting pieces of info.. (more info)
Like this, bloggers have immense power to attract/mesmerize people in their natural writings.

I dont want to reinvent the same wheel, since all have given adequate information about blogging in detail. Rather I would like to view in a new dimension of Blogging, even though some of them may be existing but needs lot of renovation.
Let me take you into my new "World of Blogs"

1. *Blogs for Education"


- Can build a "Bloggers Network" sytem which does internetworking of all the schools, colleges and universities in the world
- Recently DayanidhiMaran, our Telecom Minister announced about Rural computer education in India, this blogging concept can even embedded from the school children
levels also ;-)
- If its not possible in universe level, we can trying building blogger education networks from State schools level or Engg-Colleges level or B-schools level to understand n realise whats happening around our peers.


2. Blogs for Cine Industry


- To get recent updates about which movies running in theatres.
- Also to get the movie reviews from public, excellent example for "Viral marketing"
- This sytem can be built in regional level






3. Blogs for Product advertisements

- Product owners can mention about their blogs even in the labels of the products to advertise them
- e-marketing can be done easily to attract online customers, the blog links also can be given to Big Online shopping Giants like Amazon.com to attract wide range of customers

To be continued...

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Manoj said...

Really good thinking. Lets try to make any one of them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home