Monday, July 25, 2005

I m feeling Lucky - My lingo of "Extra" + "Ordinary"

I m really feeling lucky TM to browse through the google products and also to appreciate the research works they are carrying out nowadays.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In my lingo, I define extra ordinary as Google, extraord doesnt mean being more intelligent or hardwork or over enthusiasm. Its just being extra + ordinary, that means you should be ordinary (and that is to be extraaaaaaaaaaaa)
[puriyara madhiri irukku, anna puriyalla ella.. ;-) ]

The real meaning is "Be simple and smart". Thats the way I like Google and its products. I do google at some of the following links in the below pic,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

J
Google Fan.


Pinkuripu: I also found few persons in my life like google and they are !!!????#@$@#$...

I m feeling lucky :-)

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Hariks said...

Good info on Google.
I too "Google".

Sari yaaru andha "few persons" ??

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Manoj said...

yaru da antha few persons ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home