Tuesday, November 20, 2007

28/10/07 to 10/28/07

I also got into the trap or onsite spree and decided to migrate to west coast for job-sake.
After having a wonderful living in Hyderabad, India with all my lovely (mokkai) roomies I am moving to non-lively neighbours country called United States. I was boarded in ba.com for my departure to LA, one of the best international airports in the world. (i loved it!). I haven't faced much strange feelings or issues travelling in the flight and immigration checks etc., So I safely landed in LA and went to Marriott hotels, the first 2 weeks stay here then I moved to the appartment with my ex and current colleague. Within 10 days of stay in US, i started roaming. First to SFO (San Francisco), it was awesome stay with Major kxxxu. We were simply rocking in the downtown for couple of days, then I went to Oracle Openworld for a day and got a mindblowing experience and realized how big the enterprise business is!
Then back to LA in last week, stayed there for 3 days in the apptmnt and again Thanks giving holidays in full swing, so decided to make a trip towards Central US and planned to visit minimum 3 states include Minneasota, Wisconsin and Chicago.
Yes, right now I m blogging this post from Starbucks (like India Cafe day), Minneasota downtown :)
I want to write more here, but got bored in blogging, thats why no logging nowadaz.. But I couldnt resist myself from giving a small comparison btw terms in India and US here.

INDIA US

Kapaen kuzhu Cappuccino
Cafe day Starbucks
NH-highway Freeway
Main city Downtown
Rotti bunnu Pizza, subs
Sapadu parcel To go
Pallavan bus Metro bus/BART
Petroluu Gasoline/Gas
T-Shirt size L Size M

Like this, the list keeps growing....I will write about each cities I visited here soon...(if i feel interesting to write - *conditions apply)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Karthigeyan said...

another AGCD - American Gone Confused Desi :)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your blog updated. Its been a while and I haven't seen any update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home